Thursday, March 3, 2011

☠ Again Caught..... WWW.SWAGGERNEWYORK.COM ☠

Fashion On Edge - Elizabeth Mas

Post image for Fashion On Edge - Elizabeth Mas
previous 1 of 3 next
FEBRUARY 23, 2011
in PEOPLE
Fierce is multiple 1-inch studs protruding from your leather jacket...at least that's Elizabeth Mas' point of view. The NYC fashionista stunned us last week with her gorgeous (and badass) biker jacket that she picked up on a trip through Barcelona. The entire look's amplified by the buttery leather fringe bag that we swore was only available in our amazingly fantastical dreams...c'mon it's just too damn perfect, right? While we can't confirm the blonde bombshell's a model, we'll put our money on it. She's just that fierce.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I discover your blog thanks to your lovely comment on my fashion blog PRINCESSE SISI :) I am your new follower now : I like your sense of style :) Your jacket is AMAZING !

    I hope you will follow me back :)

    Bises from Paris,
    Sisi http://princessesisi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete