Thursday, October 6, 2011

Haute Couture ★STYLE★

Look of the day:
Shoulder pads jacket- Balmain www.balmain.com I found this "art piece" in a second-hand store in New York. They just carry high fashion brands.
Jeans- D&G www.dolcegabbana.com 
Bag- Chanel www.chanel.comStudded sleepers- Jeffrey Campbell www.jeffreycampbellshoes.com

Accessories:
Bullet necklace- YSL www.ysl.com
Watch- Rolex www.rolex.com

Miss Mass Touch:
After work I put on my Balmain jacket and I went out with my weird makeup. 
I usually don't wear makeup so sometimes it's fun just to go out looking different.

3 comments:

  1. you look super hot. that balmain number is beaut xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the make up! it's different seeing you wearing too much make up hahah but still looking gorgeous!
    love your style!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look so different from what you guys use to see me...but trust me, you can't imagine what make up can do!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete