Friday, October 21, 2011

TrustoCorp ★STYLE★

Look of the night:
Black TShirt- VS www.victoriassecret.com
Embroidery vest- Maje www.maje-paris.com
Blazer- Wayne www.barneys.com/Wayne
Leather shorts- H&M www.hm.com
Bag- Balenciaga www.balenciaga.com
Boots- Chanel www.chanel.com

Accessories:
Silver necklace with charms- I made it myself. I bought the pieces in a store in NYC, M&J www.mjtrim.com
Silver bracelet- 1/1 art-jewerly piece from the painter Xavier Corbero
Armor ring- Vivienne Westwood www.viviennewestwood.co.uk
Rolex www.rolex.com

Miss Mass Touch:I haven't really worn this boots, I didn't find the right outfit or I never knew how to wear them. 
Yesterday finally I found the right look and the right event to wear this breathtaking boots. 
The truth is that all the compliments of the night they went to my boots! 

1 comment:

  1. wowwwwww increible el outfit, mori con esas botas! ni hablar del blazer!!!!
    besosss
    sabi

    telodijenena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete