Sunday, June 26, 2011

Michael Jackson ★STYLE★

Look of the night:
Tank-top - TopShop www.topshop.com
Beaded Michael Jackson jacket- Balmain www.balmain.com
Customize ripped jeans- BDG www.urbanoutfitters.com
Customize shoes- Converse www.converse.com
Bag- Balenciaga www.balenciaga.com

Accessories:
Multiple charm necklace- The Argentinean Designer (NYC)
Multiple charm bracelets- I bought it many different trips
Silver ring- Paloma Picasso
Watch- Rolex

Miss Mass Touch:
I bet you guys can notice what's THE PIECE in my look. . .this breathtaking Balmain jacket I haven't wear it in ages. . .is a bit uncomfortable (my hair gets messed-up with the beads).
Last night was the II Anniversary of Michael Jacksons death, thats why I decided to take out of my closet this relic in his honor!
Love you Michael!!

1 comment:

  1. u rockkk!
    love your balmain jacket! it's on my wishlist! :D
    your blog is the first on my top sites!
    xx

    ReplyDelete