I was touring around the A&F the whole morning . The Artist & Fleas is the flea market side of the Waterfront Concerts with events happening only during the summer and weekends.
Williamsburg Waterfront Concerts is full of cool LIVE Bands performances, pool parties, delicious fresh food and some great shopping!!
It's perfect for those who want to have a unusual Sunday, getting away from the city and finding some one-of-a-kind pieces.
The atmosphere is very chill and I love the layed-back attitude of Brooklyners.
Here is the list of the bands that will perform during June, July and August:
- Saturday, June 11: Coheed & Cambria [FREE Show]
- Sunday, June 19: Children’s Show: Story Pirates with Moey’s Music Party [FREE Show]
- Friday, June 24: Thievery Corporation
- Wednesday, July 6: Kid Cudi
- Friday, July 22: Death From Above 1979
- Friday, July 29: Eugene Mirman with Special Guests They Might Be Giants
- Tuesday, August 2: Death Cab for Cutie
- Friday, August 12: Sonic Youth
- Wednesday, August 31: Bright Eyes
- Thursday, September 8: TV on the Radio
- Saturday, September 17: Widespread Panic