Thursday, September 29, 2011

Basics ★STYLE★

Look of the day:
Jumper- Starring at Stars www.urbanoutfitters.com
Silk shorts- Brandy Melville www.brandymelvilleusa.com
Bag- Balenciaga www.balenciaga.com
Studded sleepers- Jeffrey Campbell www.jeffreycampbellshoes.com

Accessories:
Sunglasses- House of Harlow www.shopbop.com/HouseHarlow1960
Fox tail- Oak www.oaknyc.com
Hat- Urban Outfitters www.urbanoutfitters.com
Silver necklace with charms- I made it myself. I bought the pieces in a store in NYC, M&J www.mjtrim.com
Silver Bracelete- Flea Market in Marrakech 
Rolex www.rolex.com

Miss Mass Touch:
This Jeffrey Capmbell studded sleepers, they become my most used shoes for the past two months! I love them! 
They look like the studded sleepers from Christian Louboutin; but at the same time are super different cause they don't have exactly spikes, is more like starts and dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment