Monday, September 26, 2011

Bye Bye Summer ★STYLE★

Look of the day:
Baby-doll dress- Black Market www.whitehouseblackmarket.com
Under silk shorts- VS www.victoriassecret.com
Bag- Prada www.prada.com
Studded sleepers- Jeffrey Campbell www.jeffreycampbellshoes.com

Accessories:
Sunglasses- Lanvin www.lanvin.com
Silver necklace with charms- I made it myself. I bought the pieces in a store in NYC, M&J www.mjtrim.com
Metal bracelete- Flea Market Marrakech
Watch- Rolex www.rolex.com

Miss Mass Touch:
With fall already here, probably is gonna be one of the last times I'm gonna be able to not wear stockings... My legs they already look too pale... So sad the summer is gone!
By the way guys yesterday I went to buy a new camera. Finally I decided to go for the Nikon D3100. I cant wait to start to play with it!!
Happy monday to all of you.

1 comment: