Monday, September 5, 2011

N⁰5 ★STYLE★

Look of the night:
T-Shirt- 5preview www.5preview.blogspot.com
Blazer- Zara S/S 11 www.zara.com
Shoes- Converse www.converse.com
Bag- Balenciaga www.balenciaga.com

Accessories:
Silver bracelet- 1/1 art-jewerly piece from the painter Xavier Corbero
Hat- Borsalino www.borsalino.com
Silver Ring- Paloma Picasso Limited Edition Jewelry Design 
Multiple charm bracelets- I bought it many different trips
Watch- Rolex www.rolex.com

Miss Mass Touch:
I usually don't wash my jeans very often, but this ones I wanted to get a old look so I washed them many times that they even started to get ripped. Exactly the way I wanted! 
I played with grey tones and black but sometimes is cool to give a twist with some bright colors...pomp it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment