Saturday, September 3, 2011

Gibby Haynes ★STYLE★

Look of the day:
Crochet top- H&M www.hm.com
Silk shorts- VS www.victoriassecret.com
Shoes- Miu Miu www.miumiu.com
Bag- Chanel www.chanel.com

Accessories:
Sunglasses- Linda Farrow www.lindafarrow.co.uk
Purple stone ring- TopShop www.topshop.com
Jewish star necklace- Jewelry Designer from Tel Aviv
Multiple charm bracelets- I bought it many different trips
Watch- Rolex www.rolex.com

Miss Mass Touch:
Love crochet pieces. This little top is a bit daring but anyway I decided to wear it with nothing under. Giving a sexy touch to my look! 
Perfect for a very worm day...
Also mention the amazing art piece I have behind me is made by Gibby Haynes.

1 comment:

  1. love your chanel! you look adorable!

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete