Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm an Indian ★STYLE★

Look for the night:
Dress- Apart www.apartstyle.com
Sweater- Bimba & Lola www.bimbaylola.es
Mongolian lamb vest- TopShop www.topshop.com
Stockings- Calcedonia www.calcedonia.it
Bag- Chanel www.chanel.com
Booties- Zara F/W 11 www.zara.com

Accessories:
Gold bangles- H&M www.hm.com
Gold jaguar ring- Flea Market (Prince St. NYC)
Roll snake ring- Roberto Cavalli www.robertocavalli.com
Gold charms necklace- The Argentinian Designer (NYC)
Gold chain necklace- Urban Outfitters www.urbanoutfitters.com
Watch- Rolex www.rolex.com

Miss Mass Touch:
The other day I had a birthday of a friend of mine and the theme of the party was: Indians & Cowboys. I chose to dress as an Indian because I founded a perfect fur vest to match with the feathers hat that I was wearing.

1 comment:

  1. I love your Indian outfit! You rock the fur vest and feather combo like only a real Indian can. Do you know what an Indian is? We have everything in South America....and I look like spaghetti right now.

    ReplyDelete