Monday, July 18, 2011

Anjinha ★STYLE★

Look of the day:
White dress with stones- Apart www.apartstyle.com
Studded sandals- Hazel (Spanish shoes brand, web under construction)
Bag- Muse by YSL www.ysl.com

Accessories:
Hat- Urban Outfitters www.urbanoutfitters.com
Sunglasses- Super www.retrosuperfuture.com
Multiple silver ring- Paloma Picasso Limited Edition 
Multiple charm bracelets- I bought it many different trips
Silver watch- Rolex

Miss Mass Touch:
When I first showed this dress to my girlfriends they all thought I wasn't gonna wear it beside in weddings or high profile parties...VOILA...I'm wearing it in a sunday morning to shop around looking fabulous in a white dress!! 
As I always said: -It's all about the accessories and how you accessorize your look!
The prove is this fancy dress, I accessorized it with silver edgy jewels, a trendy hat and a funky sunglasses and it ended looking completely different than a wedding dress. 
Have a good monday all of you!

1 comment:

  1. i think this is an amazing dress. and first photo is amazing! i love it!

    ReplyDelete