Sunday, July 3, 2011

Traveler ★STYLE★

Look of the day:
Black top- Dolce&Gabbana www.dolcegabbana.com
Black blazer- Zara www.zara.com
Leggings- American Apparel www.americanapparel.com
Booties- TopShop www.topshop.com
Bags- Chanel www.chanel.com

Accessories:
Luggage- Samsonite www.samsonite.com
Sunglasses- House of Harlow www.shopbop.com/house-harlow
Double earring- TopShop www.topshop.com
Double chain necklace- Urban Outfitters www.urbanoutfitters.com
Hat- Urban Outfitters www.urbanoutfitters.com
Multiple charm bracelets- I bought it many different trips
Watch- Rolex

Miss Mass Touch:
I couldn't be more happy this morning when the UPS guy buzzed my apartment bell and gave me what I been waiting for over two weeks...
My last Miss Mass Must Have- Black Chelsea Sunglasses (House of Harlow). They look amazing, perfect for this summer in the South of France.

No comments:

Post a Comment