Thursday, July 7, 2011

Black is Black ★STYLE★

Look of the night:
Black top- TopShop www.topshop.com
Black cardigan- Vanessa Bruno www.vanessabruno.com
Ripped shorts- Carmar (They just sell it LF Stores) http://www.lfstores.com
Studded sandals- Hazel
Bag- Chanel www.chanel.com

Accessories:
Belt- LV www.louisvuitton.com
Double earring- TopShop www.topshop.com
Charm gold necklace- The Argentinean designer
Gold chain necklace- Urban Outfitters www.urbanoutfitters.com
Multiple charm bracelets- I bought it many different trips
Watch- Rolex www.rolex.com

Miss Mass Touch:
The touch in my look is the studded sandals. I bought them in Madrid a couple years ago. Every time I'm wearing it, there is somebody who ask me who made it. The name of the brand is Hazel, I tried to find the website but it says is suspended. So guys, I'm sorry. . .if you want a pair of cool studded shoes you should go to Madrid, here is the address:
Hazel
Calle de Claudio Coello, 21
28001 Madrid

No comments:

Post a Comment