Thursday, July 21, 2011

Olive & Popeye ★STYLE★


Look of the day:
White T-Shirt- Acne www.acnestudios.com
Studded sandals- Hazel (Spanish shoes brand, web under construction)
Bag- Chanel www.chanel.com

Accessories:
Hat- New Designers Market (Spring St. NYC)
Belt- Loewe www.loewe.comSunglasses- D&G www.dolcegabbana.com
Lapiz Lazuli stone necklace- I bought it in a trip to Maldives.
Multiple charm bracelets- I bought it many different trips
Watch- Bulgari Limited Edition www.bulgari.com

Miss Mass Touch:
This pamela gives an absolutely chic touch to my look! Another plus is my girl friend Olivia's pincher, Popeye, he is adorable!!

3 comments:

  1. Like your hat!

    http://fashionbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this picture. The clothes, the look, the dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me encantan tus sunnies!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete