Sunday, July 17, 2011

Brick Wall ★STYLE★

Look of the day:
Black dress with lace- TopShop www.topshop.com
Studded sandals- Hazel (Spanish shoes brand, web under construction)
Bag- Chanel www.chanel.com

Accessories:
Hat- Urban Outfitters www.urbanoutfitters.com
Sunglasses- Tom Ford www.tomford.com
Silver old key necklace- Urban Outfitters www.urbanoutfitters.com
Multiple charm bracelets- I bought it many different trips
Roll snake bracelete- Flea Market Paris (Saint.Ouen)
Gold watch- Bulgari Limited Edition www.bulgari.com

Miss Mass Touch:
The KEY, is the key to my look...I have it in gold version as well and I haven't wear it for the past 3 years...after seeing this pictures, I realized it gives so much to my look that I'm gonna start wear them again! Good purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment