Friday, July 1, 2011

Fringes ★STYLE★

Look of the day:
Gipsy dress- TopShop www.topshop.com
Sandals- Giuseppe Zanotti www.giuseppezanottidesign.com
Bag- Miu Miu www.miumiu.com 

Accessories:
Sunglasses- Tom Ford www.tomford.com
Double earring- TopShop www.topshop.com
Brown stone ring- Wink www.winknyc.com
Multiple charm bracelets- I bought it many different trips
Watch- Bulgari Limited Edition www.bulgari.com

Miss Mass Touch:
Lately I'm in love with every single piece that has fringes...I'm in a very gipsy mood these days. 
As soon as I saw this dress, I had a crush! It's perfect for a "Sohoing" day!

4 comments:

  1. I love your style! I live in Soho as well ;) Great pics, great outfits.
    xx
    Izzy

    www.misadventuresofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. just followed you! lovin your blog! and the outfit here is so pretty! follow me back maybe?

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit !!
    and love your blog !!!!
    Kiss from buenos aires !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Follow you! We have same taste for fashion,I guess :)

    Check it out our blog:
    http://czech-chicks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete