Sunday, August 21, 2011

Femme Fatale ★STYLE★

Look of the night:
Dress- Pinko www.pinko.it
Cardigan- Vanessa Bruno www.vanessabruno.com
Ballerinas- Reppeto www.repetto.com
Bag- Chanel www.chanel.com

Accessories:
Jewish star necklace- Jewelry Designer from Tel Aviv
Multiple charm bracelets- I bought it many different trips
Skull rose gold ring- From a store in Mulberry St. (NYC)
Roll snake ring- Roberto Cavalli www.robertocavalli.com
Watch- Rolex www.rolex.com

Miss Mass Touch:
I haven't wear this dress in ages, just rescued it from my closet in Barcelona. I love the fact that makes you feel so feminine!
I wore it with a pair of flat ballerinas cause you never know how long is gonna last the night in Ibiza...

1 comment:

  1. Love the look! You look like a true model. :)

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete