Thursday, August 18, 2011

✈ Hello IBIZA ✈

This year it seemed like "everybody" was doing the same route the same dates, Saint Tropez & Ibiza. I guess is where the action is going on!!

After spending an exhausting week in the village of the eccentricity and extravagance, I went straight to the party island, IBIZA!
I landed pretty late and I went to my German friends villa, in Cala Tarida. They rented a beautiful house with all of the most luxurious features of a typical Ibizan villa. 
We decided to stay in that night because we knew we're gonna have a big day the next day, Swedish House Mafia was gonna perform in Ushuaia Hotel.

I don't have words to describe how amazing it was to see Swedish House Mafia spin, thats why I attached this video so you guys can be part of this magical day I lived through! 
It went from 2:00pm till 1:00am, and to top it all off, P.Diddy and Dj.Tiesto capped off the night and they "killed it"!!
Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment