Saturday, August 20, 2011

This can only happen in Ibiza!!

On our third night on the White Island, as the Ibizans call it, we ended the night at two exclusive after parties... First stop...Craig David's house party. 
To my surprise I was able to take some pictures of the house.
After spending some time in Mr.Craig's villa we got invited to   P.Diddy's after party, obviously we decided to go and check it out.

As you gonna see, the villa and the staging of the house were breathtaking!
This is one of my favorite pictures. You can see P.Diddy & Erik Morillo having an amazing time!

3 comments:

  1. Yo soy más de playa, pero desde luego la piscina y todo lo que había montado es genial :)

    No te conocía, pero me quedo para pasarme con más frecuencia :)

    Besos desde
    http://yoavogueytuacalifornia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwww
    Menuda fiesta!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in Spain (south) but I've never been in Ibiza! I want it so much :/ I hope you have fun there, nice blog, can you check out mine and follow if you like? i will follow back ;)
    www.raisaland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete